IVAO ATC Client: Aurora updates take place automatically. When you start Aurora, it will prompt you to restart to install update. No further action is required.
Released on 17 Jan 2021
- Route descriptions. (weird chars)
- Sidstar descriptions. (weird chars)
- Changing voice server.
- SQK request via local list
- Removing Multi QDM
- Transfer accept message (settings/com)
- Turn calculation qdm. (Settings/other)
- Response time turn calculation qdm. (Settings/Other)
- Userdata settings file. (VID/IVANPassword/Real Name/Hoppie code).
- Quick buttons ATC COM box.
Released on 10 Jan 2021
- F2 reposition in INSET.
- Moving labels on rotated map.
- Filters on change profile.
- BAYREQ label via PSR.
- D-Link (COMBOX)
- UP-Link list for sectors.
- VERA advanced with prediction.
- QDM Turn calculation.
- Vertical Profile for INSET.
- Vertical Proflie color settings.
- Filters RADIO changed in (visual/select/zoom).
- HAL set create traffic data from scenario.
- Training/exam added type "Trfc Count" (Counts voice traffic).
- Saves preferred runways in profile
Released on 6 Dec 2020
- ATIS after changing server.
- Labelline position
- Hanging sound after Broadcast message.
- S W coordinates now shown in radar infoline.
- Exam module for Examiners connecting with X
- Faster Rendering polygons
- S-mode simulations set optional (settings/labels)
Released on 30 November 2020
- Missing labelline when "PSR Labels" and "not labeled"
- Traffic SSR change not refreshing on flight strip
- SUP bugs
- Unit for Flight Level. (Settings / Other)
- Symbols for PSR and SSR. (Settings / Radar)
- OSStrip Position (Settings / Radar)
- Saves Radio position.
- S-mode simulation for sqk 2000 and VFR
Released on 7 November 2020
- Not starting after disconnecting mic
- Inbound and outbound color
- Metar from server
- State color
- Output voice on last soundcard in list
- Users list right-click menu now features a mute, kick and CA option
- Colorscheme added:
- Traffic Label selected when assumed
- Traffic Labelline selected when assumed
- Traffic Timeline selected when assumed
- Traffic Label inbound transfer
- Traffic Labelline inbound transfer
- Traffic Timeline inbound transfer
- Traffic Label released color
- Traffic Labelline released color
- Traffic Timeline released color
- MRVA dashed/solid.
- State color (background/labels) PVD-Settings-Labels
- Saves default label distance (L+ L-)
- INSET now features; Labeling via traffic labels, shortcuts, halo and rings
- Discord 32 Bits now displays Aurora as well
Released on 19 September 2020
- Wrong traffic labeling
- Traffic VOICE STATE change not visible for others
- Static tone not closing when changing equipment. (VHF RADIO)
- Screens invisible when desktop situation changes
- Voice channel creation
- Defa position on load profile
UI Font and Size, Settings & Labels.
Discord Rich Presence (64bits only): Aurora now shows up properly as ‘playing game’ within Discord.
Exam & Training module added to show additional traffic info.
- Ignores description “Dummy” in airspace data (Sector)
- BUG track in Exam
- Delete sector (deletes only sector file)
- Filters use SHIFT+ -> GEO,ACC,HS,LS,DA,PA,RA
- Short cut’s in Airports for switching selection (C,R,V,M)
- Sector ATC list added field overrule settings file (profile 4th field)
- Sector Filter added a field for PA/DA/RA filter (6th field)
- Sector Added field for NON-TMA in VOR and NDB
- Combox “.TAF” (TAF request)
- Combox “.SHORTTAF” (short TAF request)
- selection soundcard and volume PVD / SOUNDS.
- Allowed to use a semicolon: in combo
- MAP rotation PVD/SETTINGS/RADAR (for ground radar)
- 3rd Party software access PVD/SETTINGS/OTHER
- Added “GA’, “LND” in altitude labels
- ATIS RMK multirow.
- Pressure altitude corrected
- SQK series add Flight rules (Vfr/Ifr) + Flight type (Civil/Military)
- SQK series via IVAO Server. (SETTINGS/SQK)
- SQK series added, “Randomize multi hits”.
- VFR Default (SETTINGS/SQK)
- HAL spawn timer + LOOP in scenario
- HAL AUTO clearance
- Auto-update sector in PVD / SECTORS
- OS strip for inset
- Smoothness main screen.
- VHF RADIO
- VHF RADIO settings in PVD/SETTINGS.
Released on 29 May 2020
- High Processor Usage (Settings>Other)
- Separated the ATIS, UTC and METAR labels
- Hide/show assumed traffic when GTR is OFF (SHIFT + GTR)
- Option to save ATIS, METAR and CLOCK position
- Pulldown menu for Fonts
- Option to save FIX, NDB and VOR filters in profile
- DEFA not visible if setting “Zoom Range” is off
- Ghost lines (traffic leaving speed vector)
Released on 24 May 2020
- You can now use QDM in INSET windows
- Using the Transfer List you can now add the next controller of any aircraft.
- Added option for on screen strip at Settings>Radar which includes following information:
- BAY List
- next ATC information
- Added option to fill background color of on screen strip from Settings>Labels>OS Strip Background Filled
- Added Final Approach Procedure (FAP), Initial Approach Procedure (IAP), HOLDs and TRANSITIONs to Airport Menu
- When using spaced Traffic Vector, you can now change the space lenght of traffic vector, from Settings>Vector>Space Spaced Vector
- You can now use SHIFT to cancel your QDM
- Traffic manager now lists traffic based on their Departure Time instead of Callsign!
- You can now save DEFA preferences in your profile.
- On traffic manager, button Uncontrolled is now separated to all windows
- You can now change Label Lock Type from Settings>Labels. This means the behavior of traffic labels when zoomed
- Altitude alerts can be enabled from Settings, and their color could be changed from color scheme
- Aircraft types and categories are now visible in Traffic Manager below the callsign.
- HAL Scenario Creator is added. You can now create and save your scenarios.
- You can add FREE TEXT to your On Screen Strip and this will be transferred also to the next controller.
- Manage Multi QDM on radar by clicking on QDM Label, you can transfer QDMs from one aircraft to another. Double click removes the QDM.
- Traffic Mouse area can be enabled from Settings>Labels
- Departure in SQK series is now added. You can now filter your sqk series for Airports, Departure or Destination.
- Creating Chat windows is fixed
- Traffic refresh rate (0,5..5,0 sec) depending on ATC position
- Stability is improved
- Hide/Show clearance field in Traffic Manager
Released on 12 April 2020
 SHIFT +primary button to move traffic-labels
[Settings] Speed vector spaced set time 15sec,30sec,1min
[ColorShceme]SID STAR line type
[Combox] .c find navaids + airports
[Combox] .t find traffic
Active wind data in airports/runways
Size info and actual wind labels by double clicking. (label left side = smaller, right side = bigger)
[PVD] Find Sectors
[BUG] Transponder type-a data
[BUG] Some SHORTCUTS were not working:
- Shortcut SET ANCHOR (ALT+X)
- Shortcut QDM (ALT+D)
- Shortcut ALT+Z (ASSUME/RELEASE traffic)
- Shortcut Traffic vector line time (0,1,2,4,8)
Autofill ATIS trans altitude
Route points circles
Route direct draw
Connect (autoselect servers with fewer connections)
Combox display pilot callsign in front
Strange characters on route text
Airport METAR refresh
Saves profile state of the main screen (windows / fullscreen)
Combox messages scrolling to end
Added settings “Save profile on exit”
Clearance altitude (Green = Cruising Blue=Cleared)
Added settings “Ignore DUPE”
INFO-line in radar
Added INFO-line colour
Clearance shortcuts W=waypoint A=Altitude S=Speed Q=SQK
Trimmed sid/star on double click AIRPORTS
Added shortcut for zoom + – (also INSET)
Aurora is now available for 32bt Windows platform, download now.