IVAO ATC Client: Aurora updates take place automatically. When you start Aurora, it will prompt you to restart to install update. No further action is required.
Released on 13 June 2021
- Time out sqk request via server. (will result SQK 1000)
- waypoint dct calculation in route
Released on 8 June 2021
- Traffic manager Waypoint shows Spec areas
- Weather data disappearing when pressing on NOTAM in AIRPORTS
- APP positions remove / ADD to sequence. (After ADD back wait a few sec ATIS will be received).
- Defined color GEO lines on foreground of other GEO.
- Static labels wake color.
- Combox private messages removed when scrolling in X field.
- Changing color in ATC window
- CTRL-C (Copy mouse-coordinates to clipboard).
- Approach manage ATIS sequence.
- ALT+R set SSR MAX TOP
- ALT+F set SSR MIN FLOOR
- Ingores cancel QDM via SHIFT when button used as PTT
- ATC screen setup
- ATC data synchronise
- METAR request timeout possible CTD when converting.
- Inset Traffic read filter when painting
- Route creation
- Route time calculation
- Label waypoints list
- Setting up traffic lists. (Traffic manager)
- Request SQK from server
- TAB - Show/hide route
Released on 20 May 2021
- Improved Stability
- Special Areas
- Special Area colours
- ATIS sequence TWR-APP-GND-DEL
Version 14b fixed an issue we had with version 13b hence why we decided merge them as part of the same changelog.
Released on 4 April 2021
- Flickering labels
- CTD. when receiving voice
- Division by zero error
- Error when labeling
- Ident color when loading colorscheme
- Force act in inset
Released on 26 March 2021
- Disappearing vector-line on north track
- Error on labelling
- Error on TAB (route)
- CPDLC Names not reading from sector
- SUP DEP/ARR outside range
- New color select screen
- Training / exam accessing
Released on 18 March 2021
- CA DUPE on PSR
- Vectorlines hanging
- CPDLC tab not visible
- Altitude alert
- Inset ID STATE background.
- PSR sometimes with SpeedVector
- Vertical Profile climb/desc
- Vertical profile traffic list in navaids
- Centering exam module
- Polygon filter in Inset
- Zoom center inset
- Removes last unused Group-buttons in D-Link
- Calculates Traffic position ( Generates faster position refresh )
- Traffic Refresh time. (Minimum reduced for all positions)
- Wake Turb. Color (Settings/Labels)
- Wake Turb. Colors (ColorScheme/Traffic)
- ExtraPolated Track symbol (Settings/radar)
- Added extra symbols
- Traffic History Dots settings/radar
- Space (Settings/Radar) 5/10 sec
- Length in time
- Shrink (draws size in 3 parts.)
- Static labels (settings/labels)
- Static label editor (settings/labels)
- Mouse Area filter options (settings/labels)
- Label visible options in VOR/NDB/FIX/AP
- assume / release / transfer with mouse bij pressing and holding traffic
- Short traffic labels (settings / labels)
- Traffic lists changed in strips
Version 1.2.7b (roll-back 9b)
We are aware of an issue in the latest update to Aurora, version 1.2.9b, that is causing a connection issue with both the simulator as well as the voice servers. We have therefore disabled the auto-update functionality of Aurora - making 7b the most current version. Users can roll-back to 1.2.7b through new.ivao.aero
UPDATE March 18th
Auto-update has been turned on again. Users on Aurora 1.2.7b or above will update to the correct and most current version on start-up.
Released on 17 Jan 2021
- Route descriptions. (weird chars)
- Sidstar descriptions. (weird chars)
- Changing voice server.
- SQK request via local list
- Removing Multi QDM
- Transfer accept message (settings/com)
- Turn calculation qdm. (Settings/other)
- Response time turn calculation qdm. (Settings/Other)
- Userdata settings file. (VID/IVANPassword/Real Name/Hoppie code).
- Quick buttons ATC COM box.
Released on 10 Jan 2021
- F2 reposition in INSET.
- Moving labels on rotated map.
- Filters on change profile.
- BAYREQ label via PSR.
- D-Link (COMBOX)
- UP-Link list for sectors.
- VERA advanced with prediction.
- QDM Turn calculation.
- Vertical Profile for INSET.
- Vertical Proflie color settings.
- Filters RADIO changed in (visual/select/zoom).
- HAL set create traffic data from scenario.
- Training/exam added type "Trfc Count" (Counts voice traffic).
- Saves preferred runways in profile
Released on 6 Dec 2020
- ATIS after changing server.
- Labelline position
- Hanging sound after Broadcast message.
- S W coordinates now shown in radar infoline.
- Exam module for Examiners connecting with X
- Faster Rendering polygons
- S-mode simulations set optional (settings/labels)
Released on 30 November 2020
- Missing labelline when "PSR Labels" and "not labeled"
- Traffic SSR change not refreshing on flight strip
- SUP bugs
- Unit for Flight Level. (Settings / Other)
- Symbols for PSR and SSR. (Settings / Radar)
- OSStrip Position (Settings / Radar)
- Saves Radio position.
- S-mode simulation for sqk 2000 and VFR
Released on 7 November 2020
- Not starting after disconnecting mic
- Inbound and outbound color
- Metar from server
- State color
- Output voice on last soundcard in list
- Users list right-click menu now features a mute, kick and CA option
- Colorscheme added:
- Traffic Label selected when assumed
- Traffic Labelline selected when assumed
- Traffic Timeline selected when assumed
- Traffic Label inbound transfer
- Traffic Labelline inbound transfer
- Traffic Timeline inbound transfer
- Traffic Label released color
- Traffic Labelline released color
- Traffic Timeline released color
- MRVA dashed/solid.
- State color (background/labels) PVD-Settings-Labels
- Saves default label distance (L+ L-)
- INSET now features; Labeling via traffic labels, shortcuts, halo and rings
- Discord 32 Bits now displays Aurora as well
Released on 19 September 2020
- Wrong traffic labeling
- Traffic VOICE STATE change not visible for others
- Static tone not closing when changing equipment. (VHF RADIO)
- Screens invisible when desktop situation changes
- Voice channel creation
- Defa position on load profile
UI Font and Size, Settings & Labels.
Discord Rich Presence (64bits only): Aurora now shows up properly as ‘playing game’ within Discord.
Exam & Training module added to show additional traffic info.
- Ignores description “Dummy” in airspace data (Sector)
- BUG track in Exam
- Delete sector (deletes only sector file)
- Filters use SHIFT+ -> GEO,ACC,HS,LS,DA,PA,RA
- Short cut’s in Airports for switching selection (C,R,V,M)
- Sector ATC list added field overrule settings file (profile 4th field)
- Sector Filter added a field for PA/DA/RA filter (6th field)
- Sector Added field for NON-TMA in VOR and NDB
- Combox “.TAF” (TAF request)
- Combox “.SHORTTAF” (short TAF request)
- selection soundcard and volume PVD / SOUNDS.
- Allowed to use a semicolon: in combo
- MAP rotation PVD/SETTINGS/RADAR (for ground radar)
- 3rd Party software access PVD/SETTINGS/OTHER
- Added “GA’, “LND” in altitude labels
- ATIS RMK multirow.
- Pressure altitude corrected
- SQK series add Flight rules (Vfr/Ifr) + Flight type (Civil/Military)
- SQK series via IVAO Server. (SETTINGS/SQK)
- SQK series added, “Randomize multi hits”.
- VFR Default (SETTINGS/SQK)
- HAL spawn timer + LOOP in scenario
- HAL AUTO clearance
- Auto-update sector in PVD / SECTORS
- OS strip for inset
- Smoothness main screen.
- VHF RADIO
- VHF RADIO settings in PVD/SETTINGS.
Released on 29 May 2020
- High Processor Usage (Settings>Other)
- Separated the ATIS, UTC and METAR labels
- Hide/show assumed traffic when GTR is OFF (SHIFT + GTR)
- Option to save ATIS, METAR and CLOCK position
- Pulldown menu for Fonts
- Option to save FIX, NDB and VOR filters in profile
- DEFA not visible if setting “Zoom Range” is off
- Ghost lines (traffic leaving speed vector)
Released on 24 May 2020
- You can now use QDM in INSET windows
- Using the Transfer List you can now add the next controller of any aircraft.
- Added option for on screen strip at Settings>Radar which includes following information:
- BAY List
- next ATC information
- Added option to fill background color of on screen strip from Settings>Labels>OS Strip Background Filled
- Added Final Approach Procedure (FAP), Initial Approach Procedure (IAP), HOLDs and TRANSITIONs to Airport Menu
- When using spaced Traffic Vector, you can now change the space lenght of traffic vector, from Settings>Vector>Space Spaced Vector
- You can now use SHIFT to cancel your QDM
- Traffic manager now lists traffic based on their Departure Time instead of Callsign!
- You can now save DEFA preferences in your profile.
- On traffic manager, button Uncontrolled is now separated to all windows
- You can now change Label Lock Type from Settings>Labels. This means the behavior of traffic labels when zoomed
- Altitude alerts can be enabled from Settings, and their color could be changed from color scheme
- Aircraft types and categories are now visible in Traffic Manager below the callsign.
- HAL Scenario Creator is added. You can now create and save your scenarios.
- You can add FREE TEXT to your On Screen Strip and this will be transferred also to the next controller.
- Manage Multi QDM on radar by clicking on QDM Label, you can transfer QDMs from one aircraft to another. Double click removes the QDM.
- Traffic Mouse area can be enabled from Settings>Labels
- Departure in SQK series is now added. You can now filter your sqk series for Airports, Departure or Destination.
- Creating Chat windows is fixed
- Traffic refresh rate (0,5..5,0 sec) depending on ATC position
- Stability is improved
- Hide/Show clearance field in Traffic Manager
Released on 12 April 2020
 SHIFT +primary button to move traffic-labels
[Settings] Speed vector spaced set time 15sec,30sec,1min
[ColorShceme]SID STAR line type
[Combox] .c find navaids + airports
[Combox] .t find traffic
Active wind data in airports/runways
Size info and actual wind labels by double clicking. (label left side = smaller, right side = bigger)
[PVD] Find Sectors
[BUG] Transponder type-a data
[BUG] Some SHORTCUTS were not working:
- Shortcut SET ANCHOR (ALT+X)
- Shortcut QDM (ALT+D)
- Shortcut ALT+Z (ASSUME/RELEASE traffic)
- Shortcut Traffic vector line time (0,1,2,4,8)
Autofill ATIS trans altitude
Route points circles
Route direct draw
Connect (autoselect servers with fewer connections)
Combox display pilot callsign in front
Strange characters on route text
Airport METAR refresh
Saves profile state of the main screen (windows / fullscreen)
Combox messages scrolling to end
Added settings “Save profile on exit”
Clearance altitude (Green = Cruising Blue=Cleared)
Added settings “Ignore DUPE”
INFO-line in radar
Added INFO-line colour
Clearance shortcuts W=waypoint A=Altitude S=Speed Q=SQK
Trimmed sid/star on double click AIRPORTS
Added shortcut for zoom + – (also INSET)
Aurora is now available for 32bt Windows platform, download now.